NOTE: registration is limited to company membership only; not for individual employees within a specific company
STEP 1: Please fill out the information on the form below.
STEP 2: Select your preferred payment option. If you choose the single payment option, your payment is requested by February 28, 2022. If you wish to utilize the two-part installment payment option, the first 50% installment is requested by February 28th, and the final installment by June 30th.
STEP 3: Click on the Submit button at the bottom of this page to move to the next step.
Exposure and Access
- Webinars – Superior exposure opportunities by speaking directly to attendees at the start of the webinar and providing an advertisement of products and services.
- Website – Powerful worldwide presence through a variety of advertising opportunities.
- Podcast – This new member podcast is another great way to connect to our members and the bus industry and keep everyone connected and up to date with industry issues!
- Newsletter and Eblasts – Regular image-building opportunities in the electronic newsletter providing the industry’s latest issues and trends impacting daily business in the student transportation industry. Be seen as an industry supporter and partner!
- Membership Directory – Exposure in a powerful resource that lists key industry decision-makers and contact information across the province.
- Webinars – Conducted several times per year to assist in educating and informing members on timely and pertinent safety, regulatory and industry issues and initiatives. These webinars offer learning opportunities to all staff from the comfort and convenience of any location -workplaces, boardrooms, training rooms, home offices. These educational opportunities will continue on a complimentary basis in 2022.
- Newsletter and Important Bulletins – Electronically provide the latest issues and trends that impact daily business and the school bus industry. Newsletter distributed to members on a regular basis.
- Semi-annual Bus Inspection Standards
- MTO Inspections and Enforcement
- Red/Amber (8 Lamp) Warning Light System
- School Bus Occupant Restraints
- Hand-held Two-way Radio Exemption
- Exhaust Emission Standards and Drive Clean
- Alcohol and Drug Legislation
- CSA D250, D270 and D407 Standards
- Daily Vehicle Inspections
- Vehicle Licensing
- Highway Traffic Act Updates
- Transport Canada Task Force on School Bus Safety
- Stop Arm Cameras
Ongoing advocacy on behalf of all members with one strong, collective, professional voice. Highly respected and called upon by the government for industry advice, the Association supports all members in a proficient manner with the Ministries of Education, Transportation, Government Services, and with numerous other provincial and federal bodies. Advocacy efforts focus on accomplishing student transportation funding sustainability; proficient and transparent competitive procurement practices; overall changes to student transportation governance and administration; industry cost-saving opportunities and standardized requirements for service levels; and long-term, sustainable solutions that will address school bus driver wages, recruitment and retention.
Making use of the many programs and services offered by the Association is an excellent opportunity to continue building professional and operational success in your organization.
For questions or assistance, please contact: Katie Heyworth – email@example.com or 416.695.9965 Ext. 6