Thank you for submitting an online registration form for the P.R.I.D.E. Recertification Program. Please Note: The P.R.I.D.E. Recertification Program will contact you to confirm program availability. As soon as you have a confirmed space, you will be notified.
Holiday Inn, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
$495 + HST per person (Members of OMCA, OPTA, SBO)
$570 + HST per person (Non-members)
HST Registration # R104001060
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Maximum of 12 participants per program.
- Complete one registration form for each participant attending.
- Full registration payment is required at time of registration form submission, by credit card number, scan/email or faxed copy of a cheque. If payment is not received, registration space may be forfeited. Payments will not be processed until the program is fully booked. A receipt for payment will be emailed when the registration fee is processed.
- Make cheques payable and mail to: Ontario Motor Coach Association 290 North Queen St., Suite 112 Toronto, ON M9C 5L2
- If you choose to pay by credit card – your credit card will not be charged at this time. As soon as your registration is confirmed by the P.R.I.D.E. Recertification Program and you have a confirmed space, you will be notified and your card will be charged at a later date.
In the event that a registrant is unable to attend, cancellations will be accepted in writing without penalty up to 30 days prior to program commencement. After that date, no refunds or transfers will be permitted, although an alternate name may be submitted for the same program. The Professional Instructor in Driver Education (P.R.I.D.E.) Program reserves the right to cancel or change a program should insufficient enrollment or other factors warrant such action, in which case all payments will be refunded.